Verastem, Inc., (NASDAQ: VSTM) a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells, announced that members of the management team will be presenting at several upcoming conferences. The presentation details are as follows:
- Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference symposium on Targeting Cancer Stem Cells on February 12, 2013, at 8:30am PT at the Moscone North Conference Center in San Francisco, CA
- BIO CEO and Investor Conference on February 11, 2013, at 9:30am ET in the Conrad Room at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, NY
- NY CEO Conference on February 13-14, 2013, at Apella in New York, NY
- Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference on February 14, 2013, at 8:00am ET at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York, NY
- RBC Healthcare Conference on February 26, 2013, at 4:30pm ET in Holmes II at the New York Palace Hotel in New York, NY
A webcast of the BIO CEO, Leerink Swann and RBC Healthcare conference presentations can be accessed by visiting the investors section of the Company’s website at www.verastem.com. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Verastem website for two weeks following the presentation date.
About Verastem, Inc.
Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ: VSTM) is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat cancer by the targeted killing of cancer stem cells. Cancer stem cells are an underlying cause of tumor recurrence and metastasis. Verastem is developing small molecule inhibitors of signaling pathways that are critical to cancer stem cell survival and proliferation: FAK, PI3K/mTOR and Wnt. For more information, please visit www.verastem.com.
Any statements in this press release about future expectations, plans and prospects for the Company constitute forward-looking statements. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. The Company anticipates that subsequent events and developments will cause the Company’s views to change. However, while the Company may elect to update these forward-looking statements at some point in the future, the Company specifically disclaims any obligation to do so.